- Dental Implant Specialist
- Board Certified Implantologist
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID)
- Honored Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Chair, Admissions & Credentials Board (AAID)
- Board Member, Education Oversight Committee (AAID)
- Past President-Elect, Central District of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Faculty, Washington, DC MaxiCourse (AAID)
- Founder, Cleveland Implant Institute
- Founder, Advanced Implant Academy
Dr. Michael Fioritto, a specialist in implant dentistry, is the founder of the Cleveland Implant Institute and lectures nationally. The institute’s goal is to teach doctors and their staff how to place and restore implants on their own patients. Dr. Mike also founded the Advance Implant Academy, an international non-profit study group of credentialed implant dentists.
Dr. Mike received his Bachelor of Science in chemistry from Georgetown University. He then went on to Case Western Reserve University for his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree. While there, he earned the International College of Dentists Award for demonstrating the most professional development during the four years of dental study. He completed his I.V. sedation training at the Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, OH.
Dr. Mike completed an externship at the Midwest Implant Institute after dental school, and then completed a one year comprehensive program in implant dentistry at the Medical College of Georgia’s MaxiCourse. He is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI), and an Honored Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID).
Dr. Mike is chair of the Admissions and Credentialing (A&C) Board for the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, where he tests general dentists, periodontists, oral surgeons and prosthodontists trying to obtain Associate Fellow and Fellowship certification. He is a faculty member for the Washington, DC MaxiCourse and Past President-Elect for the AAID Central District.
Dr. Mike is a current member of the American Dental Association, Northeast Ohio Dental Society, the Cleveland Academy of Advanced Dental Education, the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Board of Oral Implantology, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, the Advanced Implant Academy and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.